Lord Feverstone's Commentary

Musings of a Christian monarchist on life, government, society, theology, etc.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A Brief Introduction

I am an Information Technology student who will be graduating from university within the next few months. While my academic career has been dominated by technical subject matter of late, I have numerous interests. Among them are reading, writing, politics, religion and gaming.

Religiously, I am a Christian. I believe Jesus died for the sins of the world and rose to life on the third day. For this, I make no apologies.

Politically, I am a monarchist. I am not partial toward the constitutional monarchies which are all too common these days. Absolute monarchies have existed for thousands of years and they have worked; I am not convinced the more modern alternatives are compelling. For this, I make no apologies. In upcoming entries, I will elaborate on this.

I hope you will find my blog entries to be worthwhile reads. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ang-ang said...

Congratulations In Advance!

5:13 AM  
Blogger Lord Feverstone said...

Thank you.

5:19 AM  
Blogger Lord Feverstone said...

Hello, Rich

Thank you for the spam warning. I was hoping to avoid some of it by restricting commentary to registered users. Thus far, I have not had issues, but that could very well be due to the fact my blog is relatively unknown.

Thank you also for the link. I am flattered you think what I write here is worth reading.

I am the only serious monarchist I know. In an upcoming entry, I will share how I became one.

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home