Lord Feverstone's Commentary

Musings of a Christian monarchist on life, government, society, theology, etc.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Thank You, Readers

I sincerely appreciate the fact you take time from your busy lives to read what I have to say. I will try to reward that as best as I can by creating more quality content.

Unfortunately, there may be some significant gaps of days, perhaps as much as a week, between posts. My online class is in full force now, and the time I spend at work does not appear to be on a downward trend.

I promise you this blog will not be neglected; I make time to do what I like, and blogging happens to be one of those activities.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, Lord Feverstone. You sound familiar. I sense a presence I have not felt since ... :-)

4:01 AM  
Blogger Lord Feverstone said...

> Hmm, Lord Feverstone. You sound familiar. I sense a presence I have not felt since ... :-)

Yes, I would sound very familiar to you. Search your feelings. You know, don't you?

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home